Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Paracord Survival Belts at Hip-Threads.com

Paracord survival belt, find them for sale here.
While I started this blog to be about hiking, I wanted it to encompass everything about hiking, including gear.  One thing that I am very passionate about is supporting independent artists and small businesses providing great products  made locally rather than running to get the cheapest item at Walmart.  Over the years I have shared my favorite gear that I take when I hike, including handmade items for the trail made locally or by myself.  Now, I am very excited to offer these survival belts on my website; they are made by a small company in Kalispell, Montana and are both useful and stylish; very Colorado!  The belts are made from 80+ yards of woven paracord that can unravel in seconds for use in any survival situation; you can also use the metal pieces of the belt.  Now, maybe you are like me and are thinking; 'if I use the belt once then its unraveled and gone.'  Fortunately, Survivor Geek will remake the belt at no charge if you share your story with them; and if you want to take it apart 'just because,' then they will remake it for half the amount of the belt. 
The belts come in two different colors, Desert Sand and Black as Night; they are great gift ideas for the outdoorsy guy or gal in your life!  Great for fishing, camping, hiking, hunting, golfing, water sports, and more; plus the belt looks great for the mountains, the beach, golf course or just anytime! 
Blue Sky Survival Wrist band, just $13.99 FREE shipping!
I also am offering survival wrist bands as well; they come in Fire red, Blue Sky and Black as night; and will unravel from 17-25ft of cord when needed.  They also have a Whistleloc buckle capable of 106 decibels for signaling; having a whistle is vital in a survival situation and can make a difference if you are lost or in need.  Wear it camping, hiking, rock climbing or hunting, then, when you need some incredibly versatile and useful cordage, simply pull the loop and unravel the belt to have a length of 550 strength paracord in hand. Use your paracord to build a shelter, secure equipment, or tie a splint; and use the whistleloc on the wrist band to signal help. 
Each belt in any color or size is just $29.99 with FREE shipping, and the wrist bands are $13.99 with Free shipping as well.  Check out my site to purchase and see more photos of this awesome new piece of must-have gear! 
What else do you have to take with you on a hike; please post your comment with your favorite hiking gear! 




No comments:

Post a Comment